RSA courses

Faughan1

Hello guys beginning my research now for my travels in February. Was looking into jobs and i and my girlfriend are generally just hoping to do harvest/farm-work throughout the year but also we'd be happy to work in bars/hotels too. So when researching into bar work and any general work were alcohol is served i see that an RSA certificate is needed. We will first be in Sydney and in the area of New South Wales which i now understand that you need to gain the certificate while in Auz but we will be also in Queensland throughout our stay which i have found that you can do the RSA course online. I have found multiple online companies that provide the course with prices ranging from as little as $9.99 then courses charging as much as $60 so i was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on which is best to do and if the courses that are very cheap online could be scams. Obviously the cheaper the better but there is no point if its worthless haha

There are other threads about this but the main issue with online RSA's are that they are mostly non-transferrable. In other words you will likely have to do one for NSW then another for Queensland, also some states do not accept online RSA's at all and they must be done in person.

I'm led to believe the only state to not accept the Online RSA is NSW as an accompanied photocard is needed.

For what its worth my Galaxy Certificate has now dropped to $9.99. Worth taking a punt at this price anyway.

Managed to do my RSG course this morning too at $14.99

Paid for the RSA which worked out at £5.74 for anyone still here and the certificate was emailed to me in 5 minutes.

Archived