PR nomination query

CharliKeeler

Hi,

i wonder if anyone has applied for PR as a childcare worker? I hold a pre primary teacher position in my current centre that I am being sponsored for. When applying for the nomination process it asks for my position (pre primary teacher) then occupation, the only option I have is primary school teacher or pre primary aide-which one do I tick? In the skills select options on the DIAC website my current position is listed as Pre Primary teacher but I'm not given this option on the application - anyone have any ideas as to what I'm better off doing?

Thank you in advance

charli

Hi,

i wonder if anyone has applied for PR as a childcare worker? I hold a pre primary teacher position in my current centre that I am being sponsored for. When applying for the nomination process it asks for my position (pre primary teacher) then occupation, the only option I have is primary school teacher or pre primary aide-which one do I tick? In the skills select options on the DIAC website my current position is listed as Pre Primary teacher but I'm not given this option on the application - anyone have any ideas as to what I'm better off doing?

Thank you in advance

charli

I don't understand what you are trying to do? What visa are you applying for? If sponsored wouldn't your employer do the first bit.

Archived