Immi account says no health examination is required.....

steveinmunich

Hi all, having had my 190 SS accepted, and set up my immi account, i uploaded all docs, and went and had my PCC and health check done. this i done last week. the emedical i didnt hasnt yet shown up on my immi account, but i have notice as i signed in this morning that it says at the bottom of the screen the following...

No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

This maybe a a silly question, but does that actually mean that i have wasted 200euro having my emedical done? I see everyone going ahead and having it done before having it requested by their CO.

Anyone help me with this?

thanks Steve

Don't try to interpret messages on your online status, they are meaningless. The department in Australia will deal with you through email and they will send you an email when they want something. Everybody who applies for a 190 visa will need a medical, so you have not wasted money, unless of course you did the medical before it was required and you need to redo it later of course.

Hi all, having had my 190 SS accepted, and set up my immi account, i uploaded all docs, and went and had my PCC and health check done. this i done last week. the emedical i didnt hasnt yet shown up on my immi account, but i have notice as i signed in this morning that it says at the bottom of the screen the following...

No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

This maybe a a silly question, but does that actually mean that i have wasted 200euro having my emedical done? I see everyone going ahead and having it done before having it requested by their CO.

Anyone help me with this?

thanks Steve

Dear Steve,

When I first time set up immi account, after uploading all the docs, it was saying that "Follow next step and arrange your medical health check up" ... I clicked on it and it generated HAP id, which i used for medical check up and the medical center said they will upload it directly in the website ... later after few days I started seeing this message "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection." ...

So I guess its part of the process and nothing to worry about ...

Thanks,

Santy

Archived