Vetassess Processing Time,July 2014

Auzidreamer

Hi there, quick question I hope you don't mind. when you sent your documents to vetassess, did you receive any confirmation that they have received it? I've had the mail tracking say that it had all been delivered but was hoping for a confirmation email from vetassess to say items had been received and they are starting the assessment? Or do they just get on with it?

Thanks in advance for any help and replies.

We ended up emailing and asking if they have received our docs, they replied with an email saying they sent us an email on the 12th asking for certified copies of his certificates. They didn't email on the 12th and the copies I sent in were colour - I was under the impression colour copies didn't have to be certified??

on the positive at least they received them but a notification of this would have saved a lot of stressing, also thank goodness we emailed otherwise we would never of known we had to send in the certified copies. :err:

Cant seem eek to login on their website either. Gggrrrrr.

• 2 weeks later...
Z@sivakumar

Hope u got ur result?

Hi Got the positive result from Vetassess on 19th sep. However I need to apply for PTA to 15 points. Vetassess has assessed only my current company.

Guys my status got changed to Completed...:err::err:

You will be getting results today. Check the website. All the best.......

Archived