Domestic dog flight and exact time in quarantine

fossda

Hi

Mungo the dog is booked to fly to Sydney on 19th August. Gets in to Sydney at 6 am ish on 21st August. Does that count as day 1 of quarantine or does the 10 days start the next day (when it's a full day )? And do they come out on day 10 exactly or day 11 when they've had full 10 days in there.

Just trying to work out when to arrange his onward flight to Brisbane.

Also, can anyone recommend how / who to use for the flight for him from Sydney to Brisbane ? Would love to drive and get him myself but can't due to work commitments.

Many thanks in advance x

Hi

Mungo the dog is booked to fly to Sydney on 19th August. Gets in to Sydney at 6 am ish on 21st August. Does that count as day 1 of quarantine or does the 10 days start the next day (when it's a full day )? And do they come out on day 10 exactly or day 11 when they've had full 10 days in there.

Just trying to work out when to arrange his onward flight to Brisbane.

Also, can anyone recommend how / who to use for the flight for him from Sydney to Brisbane ? Would love to drive and get him myself but can't due to work commitments.

Many thanks in advance x

Hi,

The first day doesn't count and you will be able to pick him up on the 10th day. For you it should be Sunday 31 (check the opening hours, they are slightly different on weekends). I can't help with the onwards transfer, as we are from Sydney so just picked our cat ourselves.

Archived