NSW state sponsorship for sub class visa 190

sydney the dream land

Sorry guys got update today after one week from my agent that email was received last week for payment and further documents and all done on 28/11.Waiting for nomination...

Hope you all will get soon......

As far as I know now they processing 1300 series...Good luck everyone

Hi Guys,

Can you tel me your nominated occupations? I will be applying in February 2015 intake offshore. Anzco 233311 electrical engineer, ielts L7.5 R8.5 W7.5 S7.0. Skills assessment positive for education and 5 years overseas work experience.

Any pointers will be appreciated. A bit scared coz i got rejected this month from victoria.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Can you tel me your nominated occupations? I will be applying in February 2015 intake offshore. Anzco 233311 electrical engineer, ielts L7.5 R8.5 W7.5 S7.0. Skills assessment positive for education and 5 years overseas work experience.

Any pointers will be appreciated. A bit scared coz i got rejected this month from victoria.

Thanks.

Why you got rejected from Victoria? any reason?

Unless you want sponsorship by WA, it's probably best to apply for state sponsorship first (you can't apply directly to WA), then submit an EOI but they can actually be done either way around. For states other than WA however, there's no point in doing the EOI if you don't also apply for SS. You don't need to wait for SS approval before submitting an EOI.

You can submit as many EOIs as you like but you should be aware that states are only likely to offer sponsorship to someone who has shown a genuine wish to live and work in their state by only asking for sponsorship by them.

• 2 weeks later...
I successfully made the payment. Now waiting for approval and invitation. hopefully to get both on Jan 5th

Hi pomsinozz, Arun, Hansra,

Did u guys get an invitation? Anyone in the forum who got an invite after 5 Jan.

Am still waiting to hear from them after sending the docs and payment on Dec 21.

Archived