Missing medical

emmiejay

Hi everyone, quick question, we had our medicals last week, family of 5, 4 have been uploaded to the immi site but my sons is still not there don't suppose anyone knows why??? I'm stressing a little wandering if something sinister was on his x ray, have tried ringing the hospital where we had the medicals all day but no answer, had this happened to anyone else??

Hi everyone, quick question, we had our medicals last week, family of 5, 4 have been uploaded to the immi site but my sons is still not there don't suppose anyone knows why??? I'm stressing a little wandering if something sinister was on his x ray, have tried ringing the hospital where we had the medicals all day but no answer, had this happened to anyone else??

Hi emmiejay,

Yes, the same thing happened to me. We had our medicals done and all bar my son's had been uploaded.

I called the surgery, and the doctor advised that there was a glitch of some sort and that he was unable to tick a box. He contacted Medibank Health Solutions and it was sorted the same day.

Hope that helps.

Archived