Another way to get positive result for 190?

Kimbibi

Hi everybody,

I am holding Temporary Graduate visa (sub 485) and I found a case which is quite similar to my one.

An accountant man was seeking a solution for applying visa 190 with 55 points and IELTS 6.5 (he cant meet the CPA assessment for GSM due to IELTS & he seemed tired of taking the test again and again).

he asked advise to get positive skill assessment of CPA, and 5 sponsor points and he got the answer like: "In your case it seams that you have not done the professional year and do not have 7 band in each at this stage in order to apply for the full skill assessment as an accountant. There could be few option with 6 band each in IELTS, if you have at least one year of relevant work experience after your bachelor degree"

Does anyone know about it? If it could happen, does it need to be fulltime job?

Please your advice will be great to me.

Hi everybody,

I am holding Temporary Graduate visa (sub 485) and I found a case which is quite similar to my one.

An accountant man was seeking a solution for applying visa 190 with 55 points and IELTS 6.5 (he cant meet the CPA assessment for GSM due to IELTS & he seemed tired of taking the test again and again).

he asked advise to get positive skill assessment of CPA, and 5 sponsor points and he got the answer like: "In your case it seams that you have not done the professional year and do not have 7 band in each at this stage in order to apply for the full skill assessment as an accountant. There could be few option with 6 band each in IELTS, if you have at least one year of relevant work experience after your bachelor degree"

Does anyone know about it? If it could happen, does it need to be fulltime job?

Please your advice will be great to me.

i think cpa requires 7 each in ielts in case of 190 visa too as it is their basic reuirement for assessing accounting skills..it is way better if u put in a query in their support desk address.

for 190 visa one has to have atleast 1 year experience and i totally agree as when i consulted my migration agent she advised me the same..

the best option is to do meet the atleast 65 point benchmark and getting a perfect 7 in each module

and yes, fulltime job experience needs to be shown.

hope this helps )

Archived