tip for aussie house-hunters still in uk

Guest linziwilson

Guest linziwilson

just thought i'd tell you about a really simple way of keeping up to date with house prices and whats available in oz...

check out Real Estate, Property, Land and Homes for Sale, lease and rent - realestate.com.au, you can sign up for daily email alerts of all properties that match your profile (you choose specific regions, towns, price range etc etc )

it gives you a great insight into how the market looks and keeps you up to date with what you will realistically be able to afford

hope that helps someone !! it certainly brightens my winter days !

Linzi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Property Pursuit

You should definately check out a 'buyers agent'. Although you have to pay a fee for their service, they should more than save you the $ in hassel, frustration and the piece of mind of an unbiased opinion, making sure you dont pay too much. Ive seen too many people get stung by agents taking advantage of them. Check out Property Buyers Agents Association of Australia for agents that may be able to help you in each state.

Guest RobandSoph

As a Buyers Agent in Perth myself, I certainly second that! If you want information about the service we offer and how I can help you find a fantastic property, please feel free to email me at sophie@propertywizards.com.au for more information. Hope you're all having great days!

As a Buyers Agent in Perth myself, I certainly second that! If you want information about the service we offer and how I can help you find a fantastic property, please feel free to email me at sophie@propertywizards.com.au for more information. Hope you're all having great days!

Not really; the market is still as flat as a pancake. What sort of buyers are you currently running with? I've got a couple of Auctions scheduled for next month, one in Banksia Grove.......... one in Greenwood.

You guys are NOR aren't you?

One of your colleagues was chasing a property i had listed in Craigie about 4 years ago.

Have you got anyone on your books chasing land at the moment? I have a 638m2 block with 21 m frontage on Golf Links Drive (Fairway Mews) in Carramar. Not too far from the golf course; walking distance........... close to the rural area too. Written bank valuation of $365K.

I need to move it, will probably let it go for $330K now if you have anyone? I'm offering $5,000 conjunction fee plus GST so if that's more than your buyer's agent fee there's 5 and a half grand in it for you.

I have a nice mansion in Stirling too on the Princeton Estate., picked it up last week. Doing the first Home Open this Saturday from 3:15pm until 4:15pm. It's a 5 bedroom 2 bathroom double storey job, suspended slab not wooden joists. It has 4 toilets. It's brand new; builder is just finishing off. Hopefully the fences go up tomorrow, and there's a bit of brick paving and a water feature to go out the back in the Alfresco on Thursday arvo. I have it listed at From $1.39 million............. ideally we are looking for round the $1.5m mark but we'll look seriously at all sensible offers.

If you have any high flyers........................ I'm after $6.0 million (nothing less) for a split-level 555 m2 penthouse suite in the city with river views, and 3 undercover secure parking spots in the basement. I did a photo shoot recently of same when it was bare and the keys were just handed over same day................ it is being furnished as we speak, lot of the furniture is on its way from Europe.

I also have a couple of adjoining blocks in Mindarie marina area. Single blocks on their own are bringing in $600K or so.............. we will look at $1.55 million for these two rare side by side blocks if you have anyone?

Regards

Johnno

Guest Property Pursuit

Good luck with the house hunting! We are a buyers agents - 6 of us in the team. We look after Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern NSW so if we can help you with anything, see our website at Property Pursuit - Residential and Commercial Buyers Agents We have a monthly newsletter there too which you are welcome to subscribe to which will help keep you in touch with whats happening in the SE QLD pocket. Lots of good buys for cashed up buyers at the moment!

Guest SEFFnSARAH

I agree. It is very addictive - we have been known to while away many hours dreaming - even though house prices are going up there, its amazing to see what you can get over there compared to the same amount over there. We are in Warwick (staying with mum since we sold our house)and the prices here are ridiculous. Shame we still can't afford any of the lovely houses we are dreaming about in Aus!!!!

Archived