Qualified beautician required monbulk, Vic

furkew

Wanted, a fully qualified experienced beautician to work approx. 20 hours per week in my wifes growing beauty salon in Monbulk, Victoria (Dandenong ranges)

Our present beautician is moving on at the end of this month and we are looking for an experienced beautician to join our friendly staff at fairly short notice to take over our existing clients in our salon in the main street of Monbulk

The salon has been open for 8 months now and the clientele is growing weekly. The days that the beautician would need to be present (at the moment) are Wednesday, Thursday (inc late night till 9) and Saturday mornings. There is a hairdresser & nail tech full time in the salon, so requirements would be waxing, spray tanning, massage, facials etc etc.

If you are interested, and would like to know more, please PM me with your name, experience/qualifications and contact details, and my wife will give you a call.

Paul.