189 visa - Can I upload Medicals and PCC before CO allocation?

Hey all, so I have my technical interview on Thursday for skills assessment, and once September the 4th comes around I can claim points for Australian work experience and apply for a 189 visa :smile:

There is a strong chance that I will be heading to Europe for 3 months from the middle of September to carry out some warranty work for my company. I really would like to get my application in so hopefully someone can start processing it while I'm away.

Is it possible to upload medical and PCC with my other documents or do I have no other option but to wait to do medical once a CO is allocated?

Tom

You can upload everything in advance. But be wary regarding your time line as you have to enter Aus within a year of medical sand PCC from what I have been led to believe.

Thanks for the reply, thats great news :)

Being in Australia wont be a problem, I am currently in Perth on a 457 and dont intend on going anywhere else apart from the 3 month Europe trip.

It seems like I will need a specific reference number linked to my application to book the medical. At what point can I get hold of this number and how do I get it?

Archived