2015 People

Hey guys,

So I'll cut to the point and see what response I get from this.

I'm looking to go on a WHV hopefully this time next year, I was planning to do this via STA Travel but after reading some posts i have found that perhaps doing it yourself could be an easier option, if i was to do this all by myself what directions would you guys point me too.

Look forward to the responses :D

Nick

Yeah most people think it's better to do it alone although down people use companies like ultimate oz or oz intro which can be good for meeting people apparently because they organise lots of activities for the first week. You'll need your visa (obviously haha), insurance, a return flight or the funds for a return and then just your usual things like a decent backpack etc.

Visa i was gonna do in the next few weeks just wanna get as much info about this before I actually make this a proper commitment, other thing I found with STA was that they give you that helping hand but i dont see why you would need to pay so much for it "maybe thats because im a tight arse"

Visa i was gonna do in the next few weeks just wanna get as much info about this before I actually make this a proper commitment, other thing I found with STA was that they give you that helping hand but i dont see why you would need to pay so much for it "maybe thats because im a tight arse"

Yeah don't get it until your certain, some people don't apply for it till quite late. It's upto you! Well those other ones I mentioned do stuff like sort out your tax number thingy, the bank etc but you don't really need it. The main reason people use them if they are scared to go alone. I'm a tight arse too lol

Archived