TRA Payment

tards8

Hi, I'm an electrician and looking to get my trade assessed through TRA. I went to pay for the assessment today and was unsure on which to pick! I understand it would be MIGRATION SKILLS ASSESSMENT but this is what it said underneath, is this still the one? "The TRA migration skills assessment (MSA) program is for applicants who require skills assessment and who are not applying for a subclass 485 or 457 visa; are not required to be assessed under TRA's offshore skills assessment program (OSAP); or do not wish to participate in the job ready program." I am applying for 189 skilled independent visa and electrician general, the bit that threw me was the offshore assessment part? Any ideas?

Thanks

Grant

Hi Grant,

I did say on another thread that TRA is not the right authority for you to apply to, I do wish you would believe me. You need to go through a TRA-approved RTO such as Vetassess (hence the OSAP part in your quote above).

If you pay for and send your application to TRA it will just get returned in a few weeks and you'll have to claim for a refund of the $1,000 AUD

Archived