Any young families in Bentleigh?

pumpkinpie

Hi,

Myself, husband and two children (aged 1.5 and almost 5 yrs) have just moved to Bentleigh after 4 yrs in Sydney. We're currently in the uk visiting family but once back in melbourne we plan on throwing ourselves into Victoria life.

Are there any young families out there in the Bentleigh area who would be up for meeting? I was only in Melbourne for 10 days before our uk trip was upon us, so not really had time to get into the swing of it all.

Hope to hear from you!!

Hi,

Myself, husband and two children (aged 1.5 and almost 5 yrs) have just moved to Bentleigh after 4 yrs in Sydney. We're currently in the uk visiting family but once back in melbourne we plan on throwing ourselves into Victoria life.

Are there any young families out there in the Bentleigh area who would be up for meeting? I was only in Melbourne for 10 days before our uk trip was upon us, so not really had time to get into the swing of it all.

Hope to hear from you!!

Hi

We have a 5 year old daughter but we're old coggers - late 30's!

Give us a shout if you want to meet up, we live in Bentleigh East.

Hello!! We are moving from London to Melbourne (via Tas) in July with our 5yro daughter and 3yro son. Aim to rent in or around the Bentleigh area and would love to meet up. While our kiddies are young, hubby and I are early 40's/mid 30's.

Hi, we moved to Bentleigh in Feb from Swansea. We've become really friendly with a Scottish family, they have a lad 8 and daughter 4. Our daughter is 5.

Let us know when you want to meet up for drinks etc. Also, let me know if you want any info on the area.

Lovely to hear from you all!

I must add my husband is 36 & I've just turned 35, so not so much a young family I guess!!

We leave Blighty tomorrow so once we're back and settled in Melbourne I'll be sure to get in touch! Thanks for replying too!

Archived