Always forget to say hi!

Kymmbo

Hi everyone, I have been meaning to say hi on this forum for ages but always forget and charge straight in there on my threads wanting advice! ;)

I've only started posting on this site but have been snooping for ages! Spent 2 years in oz and now desperate to get back out there soon with my partner and little nipper, and always feel inspired by people's stories on here.

Had lots of great tips and advice already from folk on this site which is much appreciated! :cute:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I have been meaning to say hi on this forum for ages but always forget and charge straight in there on my threads wanting advice! ;)

I've only started posting on this site but have been snooping for ages! Spent 2 years in oz and now desperate to get back out there soon with my partner and little nipper, and always feel inspired by people's stories on here.

Had lots of great tips and advice already from folk on this site which is much appreciated! :cute:

Hi Kymmbo - well I'm slack as!

I think I've been around for 2 months or so and did I ever come in here and say Hi? 'course not :laugh:

Loads of great people here, eh?

Nice to meet you - better get going and say hello to others as well!

Archived