permanent residency health examination

liftoff

Hi guys, I'm applying for permanent residency after a few years as 457 status and need to take the health examination. From reading it looks like they give you a chest xray, take blood and urine, check your sight and ask you about your medical history... please can anyone that has recently undergone the examination let me know if they do any other tests or take any other samples? Eg hair sample, anything 'invasive' etc etc. Don't really like such tests and I want to know exactly what I'm getting into before I turn up for the test. Thanks in advance. Ps I'm male.

We just did this last week and it was just a chest xray, urine sample, blood test for HIV, weight, height and eye check then a one on one with a doc who checks your breathing, makes you stretch, touch your toes, he feels your stomach and has a brief discussion about any meds you may be on and that's it. Good luck

We just did this last week and it was just a chest xray, urine sample, blood test for HIV, weight, height and eye check then a one on one with a doc who checks your breathing, makes you stretch, touch your toes, he feels your stomach and has a brief discussion about any meds you may be on and that's it. Good luck

They also check your Blood Pressure.....

Archived