2003 Kia Sorento 4x4 SUV For Sale in Perth $8,150 (154000km)

RichWJ

PRICE NOW REDUCED TO $7,500.

Hi guys, having been here over a year now in sunny Perth, I finally became eligible for a really good 1% Finance deal and bought a new car!

I'm selling the first car we bought now as we don't need a second car (I use the train for work).

Car is for sale in Kingsley, Perth.

Great car with a 3.5 litre V6 engine that will keep going for many more km's.

Rego paid until mid December 2014.

Full service history. Last serviced in Dec 2013, previous service was May 2013.

Tyres in great condition with good tread (Top quality Bridgestones on the rear for excellent grip, Khumo road tyres on the front to reduce road noise).

Reluctant sale as I commute using the train for my new job and we no longer need two cars.

This was our first car when we came to Perth and has never given us any problems.

The car is also for sale on CarsGuide and Gumtree. If you look at my history at PomsinOz you will see I am a UK person now in Perth. Please ask me any questions.

IMAG1782.jpg

IMAG1782.jpg

Edited by RichWJ
Removed personal info

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update...the good news is that second hand cars in Perth must be getting cheaper with less demand. (Home rental prices have also definitely fallen in the lest few months).

Good place to look is Gumtree, CarsGuide.com.au and also carsales.com.au

And also, I have reduced the price of my car to $7,500 - I will edit this in my first post, it was $8,150.

Just a quick update...the good news is that second hand cars in Perth must be getting cheaper with less demand. (Home rental prices have also definitely fallen in the lest few months).

Good place to look is Gumtree, CarsGuide.com.au and also carsales.com.au

And also, I have reduced the price of my car to $7,500 - I will edit this in my first post, it was $8,150.

If you were in Victoria i would consider buying your car. Sorry to say Perth is just to far. Good luck it sounds like a good buy to me.