189 Visa - not coming up on ImmiAccount

gb153

I recently received an invitation from SkillSelect to apply for my 189 visa. However when I log onto ImmiAccount there is not 189 visa available on the list. The 186, 187 and 188 are there. Has anyone applied for a 189 recently?

There is a visa finder link on the ImmiAccount page which does show the 189 visa but it doesn't link back to the list for the application. Anyone have an explanation for this - Maybe a glitch on the webpage?

I recently received an invitation from SkillSelect to apply for my 189 visa. However when I log onto ImmiAccount there is not 189 visa available on the list. The 186, 187 and 188 are there. Has anyone applied for a 189 recently?

There is a visa finder link on the ImmiAccount page which does show the 189 visa but it doesn't link back to the list for the application. Anyone have an explanation for this - Maybe a glitch on the webpage?

the same thing happened to me, you need to wait around 48 hours and then it will get pre loaded onto your ImmiAccount. Don't worry it will be there !

Just checked again and its still not there. Tried a different browser also. Should it be 48 hours after you first register with ImmiAccount? I registered on the 6th May.

Also just to check did everyone else have a list of about 30 visa types available e.g. 3 Family visas, 8 Skilled Migration visas, 5 Temporary Work visas etc...

• 3 months later...
Just checked again and its still not there. Tried a different browser also. Should it be 48 hours after you first register with ImmiAccount? I registered on the 6th May.

Also just to check did everyone else have a list of about 30 visa types available e.g. 3 Family visas, 8 Skilled Migration visas, 5 Temporary Work visas etc...

Hi, I have received the invitation through skillselect, I used the link given to create an immiaccount. When I start my application, I do not find an application for subclass 189 in the list of “new applications” in immiaccount. I have 4 days checking my immiaccount and its still not showing the option (189). On the other hand, I can't find help through the website (immi.gov.au) in relation to this matter. Hel, help, help, pleeeeaaaase!!!!

Hi, I have received the invitation through skillselect, I used the link given to create an immiaccount. When I start my application, I do not find an application for subclass 189 in the list of “new applications” in immiaccount. I have 4 days checking my immiaccount and its still not showing the option (189). On the other hand, I can't find help through the website (immi.gov.au) in relation to this matter. Hel, help, help, pleeeeaaaase!!!!

Have you tried using a different browser like someone suggested above? When I received our invitation I applied for a 189 within an hour so not sure why you would need to wait 48 hours? Sorry I can't be any further help and hope you can get it resolved soon x

I just went back to my e-mail invitation to lodge my application and clicked again on the link they sent me. Then I followed the steps (same ones I did 2 days ago with no success), and now I found all the information expected there. Everuthing going fine now!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived