Melbourne Flat/Appartment

Me & My partner are looking to move to the Melbourne area next September does anyone have any views on cheep but fully furbished apartments/flats in reasonable safe areas?

Or know of any good agency's regarding finding apartments and living spaces out there.

Would be great if anyone had any specific views of certain areas in Melbourne that you would recommend living. At the moment Beaumaris is a ideal location for us, not looking to buy right away.

Thanks Louise

Welcome to the forum, it will depend where you are going to be working and how much time you want to spend commuting to your place of employment. As a rule any rental in the CBD or within 10 km of the CBD is expensive. Also I would say 99 percent of units and apartments are unfurnished. If you have a look at realestate.com.au and domain.com.au it will give you an idea of where places are and the rents.

Join up with the Life in Victoria forum there is a link at the foot of this one. A lot of the members are new arrivals and they will be able to help you with settling and where to live etc.

Good luck

Me & My partner are looking to move to the Melbourne area next September does anyone have any views on cheep but fully furbished apartments/flats in reasonable safe areas?

Or know of any good agency's regarding finding apartments and living spaces out there.

Would be great if anyone had any specific views of certain areas in Melbourne that you would recommend living. At the moment Beaumaris is a ideal location for us, not looking to buy right away.

Thanks Louise

Hi Louise, I have PMd you, we have a furnished apartment near Beaumaris.

BB

• 1 year later...
Guest Global

Hi

how did you get on finding a furnished apartment, I will be moving to Melbourne next month and will be wanting to rent a furnished apartment for a few months until my family come over with all our stuff.

Archived