Pregnant

wrcaston

Hi all, EOI is in and we are hoping to get the invite next week. The issue is as the subject mentions, OH is pregnant and due in October. The baby is obviously not been considered on the EOI as he/she is not yet born. Has anyone been in this situation? When do we let immigration know about the pregnancy? I'm guessing that all of our medicals would be delayed till after the baby is born, so the next question is, how long after the medicals will the approval take?

I was also pregnant when submitted my EOI, I am the primary applicant, and when applied for a visa. When CO asked for Med, I have sent her pregnancy report from the hospital, and asked her to postpone medicals for the whole family. She approved, I had to fill Change of Circumstances form, and CO has asked me to send her baby`s birth certificate and travel document when I receive them. I gave birth two weeks ago, got the BC, but not the travel document. When I send it to my CO, she will ask us to do the Medicals, and approve our visa. Hope it helps.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am in the same situation (baby born end of November), our case worker said we needed to complete a change in circumstances form, they recommended form 'change of address/passport form' form number 929. However this form does not seem to fit our criteria as no space to add our babies details? It seems to be a form for notifying of changes to passport details as oppose to notifying of an additional person.

Can you advise what form you completed and if there is an alternative form we need to be completing than the one recommended?

Thank-you for your help i'm a little confused (lack of sleep isn't helping either! :SLEEP:)

Hi,

I am in the same situation (baby born end of November), our case worker said we needed to complete a change in circumstances form, they recommended form 'change of address/passport form' form number 929. However this form does not seem to fit our criteria as no space to add our babies details? It seems to be a form for notifying of changes to passport details as oppose to notifying of an additional person.

Can you advise what form you completed and if there is an alternative form we need to be completing than the one recommended?

Thank-you for your help i'm a little confused (lack of sleep isn't helping either! :SLEEP:)

HI, congratulations! Ours was just a normal change of circumstances form, 1022 I think, where I just added the additional applicant. We are just waiting for them to reopen to check our police checks then hopefully we are home free.

Hope it works

Will

Archived