Recommended Ferny Hills/The Gap/Samford Valley state schools?

karen79

Hi, hoping to move from Melbourne to QLD around Aug or Sept 2014 and focusing on the Ferny Hills/The Gap or possibly Samford valley areas, will be requiring a good Kindergarten, a state primary school and a state secondary school for the 4 girls of various ages, can anyone help or guide me in the right direction as at least 2/3 kinder/primary/secondary schools might dictate which area we narrow our search for a rental in initially? Many thanks in advance:wub:

Hi there

Our little girl (4year old) currently goes to Havitat in Ferny Grove, really nice kindy, friendly staff ect. Have a look at that though I believe there is a waiting list for it.

Our boy (6 year old) goes to Patricks Road state school in Ferny hills, fantastic school, very friendly.

hope that helps a little :)

Thankyou so much "ldticp" for your reply, good i have somewhere to start with for homework now, always better to get a recommendation. Are you in Ferny Hills yourself and how do you find it as an area to live?

Thankyou so much "ldticp" for your reply, good i have somewhere to start with for homework now, always better to get a recommendation. Are you in Ferny Hills yourself and how do you find it as an area to live?

Archived