Does anyone received an invitation from ACT ?

Soha

Hi Maggie 2012,Thanks for your reply. I already submitted the EOI and this is the normal procedures to receive an invitation. The immigration service contacted me by e-mail to inform us that the processing time for our nomination is from 5 to 6 months.Do you have any other information about other procedures other than to apply for the state nomination by submitting an EOI ??Thank you,soha

Hi Sully,the immigration clinet manager who sent me the e-mail stated that " if your application for ACT was lodged on or after 17th Feb 2014, the average processing time of your application will be 5 to 6 months"So, have you lodged your application during or before this time ?? I am so worried !!

Soha, I do not think you get it. Have you applied for nomination from the ACT? Lodging the EOI is not the same as applying for ACT nomination. I suggest that you should use the link I've sent you and get in touch with someone from ACT, because lodging an EOI, which is Expression Of Interest is no guarantee that you will get any nomination. Visa processing times might be 5-6 months but you could wait months for any invitation to arrive. I hope you understand what we are saying....

Hi Sully,the immigration clinet manager who sent me the e-mail stated that " if your application for ACT was lodged on or after 17th Feb 2014, the average processing time of your application will be 5 to 6 months"So, have you lodged your application during or before this time ?? I am so worried !!

Dear Maggie and Sully,

Thanks a million for your reply and explination. I got what you said and i revised the guidlines again to check the diffrence between lodging an EOI and applying for the ACT state nomination ( stated below )

I am working with an agent who i really do not trust her work anymore. I sent her an e-mail to ask her if she submitted the EOI & the ACT state nomination or not .

I need your help in telling me what to do now if i need to make sure that she submitted both ( EOI & State nomination) as she has the username and password for my EOI . I only have the EOI number and copy of it . Can i e-mail the migration services . If you know any other information please let me know.

Thanks again.

Your EOI can be lodged before you apply for ACT nomination, or after you receive ACT nomination.

If you lodge the EOI after ACT nomination is approved, you must email the EOI ID to migrationservices@act.gov.au within 30 days.

If your application for ACT nomination is approved, your EOI will be confirmed on SkillSelect and the visa invitation will be automatically issued by DIBP.

Soha, I do not think you get it. Have you applied for nomination from the ACT? Lodging the EOI is not the same as applying for ACT nomination. I suggest that you should use the link I've sent you and get in touch with someone from ACT, because lodging an EOI, which is Expression Of Interest is no guarantee that you will get any nomination. Visa processing times might be 5-6 months but you could wait months for any invitation to arrive. I hope you understand what we are saying....

Archived