Help, 187 visa

Ned bird

Hi guys! This is my first time on this web page but I need a lot of advice.

My employer put in an application for a 187 visa for me approximately a month ago. We got a email back saying the application is being possessed shortly after but we have herd nothing since.

Has anybody been though this presses yet? Any thoughts on what I should expect to happen? I have almost been working with these guys for 6 months and I am now stressed because I may have to stop working until the visa is granted?

My employers are confident but I am not so much.. I am a bartender / training hotel manager. I'm not convinced I am the perfect candidate for residency.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

PR Visa is always "waiting game" unfortunately,

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/162603-rsms-187-visa-timeline.html

you may browse this one already, but RSMS/187 seems to take 3-6 months.

Depending how did you put your application (with/without medical, have dependents, which country you came from), the time will vary A LOT.

Good luck :)

To be honest it doesn't sound like your job is one which would be eligible for the 187. Did you use an agent?

If you are on a working holiday visa you can apply to have the six month work restriction removed as you have applied for pr.

My rsms took five months to the day and I didn't hear anything until the day it was granted.

Archived