Partner visa 820 WHAT IS NEEDED

Rebbecca

Hello,

I am submitting my onshore partner visa in a couple of days and have been reading through the forum.

Some people are saying don't include too much but then saying they included many pictures, receipts, emails, phone contacts.. the lot!! I thought this was the pointless information they don't want??

So I dont want to over do it yet I don't want to not give enough.. can anyone tell me what else I'd need to post? I have:

- Relationship certificate

- My application filled

- My partners application filled

- Both our personal statements, Typed, 2 pages long, not signed by JP

- Proof of Identity, both passports, birth certificates, showing my partner is an Australian citizen

- Health and Character checks, AUS Police check, Medical check (was a bitch) and the UK police check should arrive today

- Joint finances, Our joint bank account showing bills payed, rent, internet, electric

- Living arrangements, proof of addresses we have lived in for the past year, 3 stat decs from the lease holders stating we rented a room.

- Our lease with both names

- 5 Stat decs from mutual friends including his brother

- Supporting evidence, My flight ticket from 1st June last year to Australia backing up our personal statements with my mothers payment details as she payed for my flights to be with him.(I payed her back) I met him on my first year visa.

- 10 Pictures in a medium sized snappy bag with 2 of my passport and 2 of his passport photos.

Am I missing anything? Have I added too much?? Because some people have provided a ridiculous amount of things that I have read. I just want it to be as straight forward as possible and be happy and stress free with the one I love!

Really? I called up and they said 5-10 pictures and no more than that.

And people writing about how not to put too much in yet they have included ridiculous amounts of joint finances, gym memberships, shopping receipts, emails and so and so...

As i have to apply 1 month before the full 12 month requirement for my bridging visa is my only worry. But a lot of people have informed me that it is okay as we have our relationship registered.

I'm happy with all my evidence but seeing what other people have included which is more than what I have worries me a little.

I'm hoping that with the straight forward evidence on what I've included and not swarming it with pointless stuff will make the CO happier. I don't want to piss them off with too much..

Guest Guest226914
and some people have 20 statutory declarations.......???

Honeatly what you've got is fine. Some people just go overboard! I sent one extra stat dec but it is the legal evidence they are interested in eg joint bank accounts and joint leases

Sweet well thank god for all that to be done with!!

Annoying thing is I just got fired without warning (casual work) just before I lodge this application :o perfect timing right?? haha

Oh well!

This is much pretty done with and now just the waiting game! for the visa and a new job..

Wish me luck!!

Archived