ACS Skills assesment Experience letters.

uniextra

Hi all

Im gathering all the data for the ACS SA and i like to know about format / Templates.

Im writing all experience letter myself, and i will send them to HR to have them signed. this means all look the same with the ovious differences in dutis.

Is this correct for ACS? i think if i just ask HR to write themself i wouldn't get the infor needed.

Im using this template.

DAteTo whom it may concern,This is to certify that Mr. XXXXXXXXXX – ID RG No.XXXXXXX holder of Brazilian Passport No. XXXXX worked full time as a Senior C# Developer at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (CNPJ XXXXXXX/XXXX-XX) from September/2008 to December/2009.He was resposible for handling software development related tasks in the company and his duties included design and development of new projects as well as related artifacts such as use case diagrams. Duties & Responsabilities assigned to him:  Areas of experience (use ANZSCO code)Development of new projects.Design of a prospect architecture for new projects.Skills:ASP.Net C# Programming, experience in writing web applications using C# REPORTED TO:General manager Signed By:Name: Job title:Phone: Email:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Can you please advise and comment if my below jobs are related to 263111 (Computer network and Systems Engineer) for acs assessment?

• Analyze, Plan ,Install, configure and monitor Network Infrastructure based on Cisco and HP network equipment.
  • Regularly analyse, evaluate and monitor network infrastructure to make sure network operations are in line with whole System infrastructure.
  • Plan network upgrades and analyse resource required to meet network capacity.
  • Analyze, install and configure Server Hardware in Multi Operating System environment and configure network requirements.
  • Monitor Network traffic and bandwidth capacity using network monitoring tools.
  • Creates and maintain Network Diagram and configuration documentation.
  • Manage and Improve network operations, perform Server and Workstations upgrade and Software enhancements patches.
  • Install, configure and maintain Database Applications MS SQL, Oracle and arrange network requirements for smooth operations.
  • Installation, configuration and maintenance of multi Operating System environment MS Server 2012/2008/2003, Linux and Workstations setup.
  • Update Network inventory and document changes in the network infrastructure.
  • Installation of software patches on Network equipment as per latest availability
  • Installing and configuration of Cisco VPN Router connectivity, Checkpoint VPN connectivity on WAN link and Cisco / HP Network equipment in multi vlan environment.
  • Provide assistance in emergency support to fix network faults.
  • Escalate critical network faults to specific vendor and utilize available resources efficiently to get it fix.
  • Develop procedures for network management and monitoring and detail procedures for all System operations across the whole infrastructure.

Archived