190 NSW sponsored visa questions

thomasvo

Hi guys,

I decided to post all my questions here and hopefully I can get a bit more clarity on certain issues.

I plan to apply for NSW Sponsorship in july when the new financial year starts and hopefully my profession (system administrator 262113) will be on the list like it was last year.

I already have my ACS skill assessment (positive) and my IELTS is done as well (7.5 lowest score).

I'd have 55 points + 5 potential points for sponsorship.

How does NSW decide who to sponsor? Do they look at the points? Do you have more of a chance of getting sponsored if you have 65 points compared to when you have 60?

Or do they look at your experience in the job?

I already got a bunch of documents translated and certified but if I'm not mistaken the application for NSW sponsorship is on paper. So do I need certified copies of all my original documents plus certified copies of the translations?

And all those certified copies + certified copies of translations I need to add to the application and mail them, right?

I also read you can send them payslips of your past jobs. How many do you require? Like 2-3 a year? Do you need to get copies of those certified as well + certified copies of the translations?

Thanks!

Archived