Shipping costs

Lynne78

HI, just having a look at the moving budget. Those who have moved recently-ish, do you reckon we will get a shared container load for less than $6000 or should I budget for up to $7000?

We have just had 4 different companies in to quote. We've had 2 of the quotes back for a full container and one was a little over $6000 so I think a shared container should be less. We are moving back from Melbourne, don't know if it varies from different states.

Guest sidster
We have just had 4 different companies in to quote. We've had 2 of the quotes back for a full container and one was a little over $6000 so I think a shared container should be less. We are moving back from Melbourne, don't know if it varies from different states.

Who were they with ?,we are also heading back early July from Melbourne, just about to start getting quotes

Who were they with ?,we are also heading back early July from Melbourne, just about to start getting quotes

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I've not been on the site for a few days. We got quotes from King & Wilson, Grace, OSS & Kent. We are still waiting for the quotes from the last two. There is a thread about Grace and how good they are, I am sure they are good, but we were really put off by the guy that came to do the quote. He didn't seem to know what he was talking about, when we asked him questions he didn't have the answers. So not sure we would go with them but then we haven't had all the figures back. Good luck.

Archived