E-Visitor processing times?

annagilda

Anyone got any idea roughly how long the current processing times are for a tourist e-visitor visa?

Hoping to go to Adelaide at the very end of June. My new passport isn't due to be ready until the middle of June, so probably only going to have a week or 2 to get the visa. I remember last time, it took about 24 hours but if anyone thinks the risk is too high with regards to just loosing the money on flights then I might reconsider.

Anna. X

hi my kids did there visitor visa online last year - one came for just under 3 months and the other just over, and it took seconds, before they'd even had chance to tell me they'd applied for them (as i was worried how long they'd take) they got the confirmation back. Think the visitor ones are a formality as long as you have no convictions or restrictions on your passport, have a good holiday, word of warning its raining in Adelaide at the minute.

Debs

hi my kids did there visitor visa online last year - one came for just under 3 months and the other just over, and it took seconds, before they'd even had chance to tell me they'd applied for them (as i was worried how long they'd take) they got the confirmation back. Think the visitor ones are a formality as long as you have no convictions or restrictions on your passport, have a good holiday, word of warning its raining in Adelaide at the minute.

Debs

Oh that's brilliant! Thank you. :-) I thought it was easy like that. (It was last time, I'm just over thinking everything!)

Archived