Statutory declaration for ACS assessment

Abhishri

Guys, am in dire need of help. Hate these ACS assessors...they are just too arrogant.

My employers do not provide details on my responsibilt other than a title in employment certs such as Software Engineer. But ACS needs these details...they later asked for statutory declarations from my colleagues but certified. How such documents on earth which are not official can be certified.

If you have been through this, please share your experience on how you put up with it....thnx!!!

In ASC applicants guidelines is stated that:

"If you are Unable to Obtain an Employment ReferenceIf you are unable to obtain an employment reference on a company letterhead from your employer, a third party official Statutory Declaration or Affidavit written by a work colleague may be considered.

A Statutory Declaration or Affidavit is a written statement declared to be true in the presence of an authorised witness."

So I think that with "certified" they mean that this declaration should be signed in front of authorised witness.

In ASC applicants guidelines is stated that:

"If you are Unable to Obtain an Employment ReferenceIf you are unable to obtain an employment reference on a company letterhead from your employer, a third party official Statutory Declaration or Affidavit written by a work colleague may be considered.

A Statutory Declaration or Affidavit is a written statement declared to be true in the presence of an authorised witness."

So I think that with "certified" they mean that this declaration should be signed in front of authorised witness.

thanks. I finally managed to get it certified from my consulate. Now the waiting game of approx 12 weeks starts off. Though I cannot put up with such a long wait, but no choice.

Archived