Certificate of good standing

shelz

Hi,

I need to get AHPRA to post a certificate of good standing/registration to ANMAC for my skills assessment - I have found the form however i am wondering if i can apply for this online as this would speed up the process rather than printing out and posting to AHPRA

Could anyone advise if I could request this online and pay online, I have tried looking on AHPRA but can only find the form.

Thank you in advance :-)

Guest Guest 47403
Hi,

I need to get AHPRA to post a certificate of good standing/registration to ANMAC for my skills assessment - I have found the form however i am wondering if i can apply for this online as this would speed up the process rather than printing out and posting to AHPRA

Could anyone advise if I could request this online and pay online, I have tried looking on AHPRA but can only find the form.

Thank you in advance :-)

Is it your AHPRA (Aus)CoGS or UK NMC one you need forwarding to ANMAC?

Hi, I emailed AHPRA and was informed i need to post the request to AHPRA which will take at least a week to arrive :-/. Once i have posted this off i will complete the application form for ANMAC, I think i will need to request NMC to send CoGS to ANMAC also but will do this in next week or so. Hopefully all bases would be covered then lol!

Archived