Any Jersey people living in the Mt Eliza area?

Vikjerseygirl

Hi, I am a 37 year old Jersey girl, living in Mt Eliza, looking for friends from the UK to have coffee with or for play dates for my two children who are 4 and 5.

I have lived here for almost 11 years and still miss many aspects of Jersey and its small population and community feel.

Vik

There are many Brits in the area in fact the whole of the Peninsula was settled mainly by Brits so give the Aussies around you a go you will be surprised how many of them are children of migrants. We do not bite you know :wink:

Just to add join up with the Life in Victoria forum there is a link at the foot of this one.

Hi Vik

my family and I arrived on Melbourne at the end of January and are now renting in Mornington. I have two girls, aged 12 and 8 who are settled in school now and really enjoying themselves. My OH is an electrician and has recently started working. I'm the only one left to try and sort now and miss my family and friends from back in UK. We are originally from Lichfield in staffs and with the joys of Fb still see what everyone it up to but it's not the same as seeing someone face to face. If you want to meet up for a coffee and a chat let me know, I'm free pretty much all the time :laugh:

Welcome to Mornington, its such a lovely area. I am very familiar with Mornington, yes a coffee sounds good, its been a very long time since i have lived in Jersey and i thoroughly love living here but i think its always nice to hear the Britich accent :) what line of work are you looking for? what schools did you choose for your girls? My youngest starts school next year and i think we will be using Mt Eliza North. ANyway, catch up soon for that coffee :)

Hi Vik

im not sure if you got my PM. I would love to meet for a coffee if your free. My girls are at mornington primary and secondary. I'm a medical secretary, and just been asked to go and see someone for a chat about a job, but I'm concerned now that I won't be available as much as I want for my girls and their activities with school etc. anyway I hope to hear from you soon re that coffee.

kzzam

Archived