457 visa is processing :)

Well! my visa is in and has 'processing' in the title, i assume having read other threads that i'm now now in for a totally random and undefined waiting period! lol... wish me luck.. The company i'll be working for says immi will be in touch, when they get in touch, what will they require from me? any info on times and requirements much appreciated.

ATB James

• 2 weeks later...
Any news yet? Best of luck!

My timeline's below, probably not the best indicator of waiting time, but it's something!

All documents received by immigration and visa paid for on the 5/3/14. Just says processing, my new company said to expect to hear from immigration In four weeks, so another 2 week from now, but who knows! It's been pretty quick and straight forward for the other lads that have already gone so fingers crossed!

Ours went in on 7th so just two days between! Hope we both hear really soon! Ours is for sponsorship nomination and visa so may be a while! Our ma hasn't heard anything yet!

Luckily company has they're sponsorship nomination already so just the wait for my visa!

Archived