189 queries

Hi folks

Myself and family live in Sydney on a 457

I've just lodged my EOI and believe in my occupation the invites are happening the day of the round however .......

I have a few queries

Do you pay the visa fee on lodgment or when assigned CO?

I plan to apply/pay for me first and add family members while the application is in process so that I can pay when CO allocated, has anyone else adding family members later it says on website you can as long as application still in progress

For work experience will just references suffice or will they require pay slips too?

Im holding back on medicals and police checks until CO allocated as I know they can expire after 6 months , is this what others did.

Our eldest is 18 she was studying in UK and now not working until we are granted visa , I assume this will be classed as dependent

Lastly as we will have been in Aus less than a year I'm assuming we won't need AU police checks ?

Thanks in advance

C

I applied for 189 last week..you need to pay on lodgement or it wont go through...I read abt paying for additional people later too but didnt seem to be an option of that for me so I had to pay it all for application to go through..medicals n police checks last 12 months..I done ours before lodged visa..I wasnt sure abt police check..we have bn bere 8 months but just dun one anyway..then I thought we maybe didnt have to!

Archived