Construction industry Perth Vs Adelaide

Lakeside29

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to know if someone could give me some insight as to the construction industry in Perth or Adelaide at the present?

Just to give some background I will be applying for a 190 visa sometime this year (once everything is in order). I am a tilesetter by trade here in Toronto, Canada so I have checked and my job is in demand for WA and South Australia. My wife's career is in radio journalism/production so we are looking for a market that could do well for both of us. We are both in our early 30's.

I have lived in Australia back in 2006 for a year in NSW and travelled throughout the country spending only a few days in Adelaide and a week in Perth. My wife has yet to visit and we are planning a trip sometime this year so she can get her first experience and visit some friends.

As I am writing this post it's -10C and snowing here in Toronto. This one of the contributing factors on wanting to make this big move. For half the year I feel tied up in my house waiting for the sunshine where I can enjoy more of the things we like to do outside.

Thanks for all that take the time to reply.

Archived