Position Required: Senior Construction Manager

Norma

Hello,

I currently work for an international construction management company, who have had the good fortune to win contracts to manage several high-profile, multi-million pound projects based in the city (London). Unfortunately, there isn't a suitable vacancy available in their overseas office, hence my message here.

I have been in the building/construction business for all of my professional life and have a continuous, on-going track record. I am employed as a long-term contractor, and have the flexibility to give relatively short notice, to commence employment elsewhere.

I would not like to "use" a smaller company as a stepping stone, just to get my foot in the door and then move on, but would prefer to hear from large companies/corporations, into which I can transfer my skills and building up a permanent career. I appreciate that some companies only recruit via agencies, so would welcome enquires from those as well.

On a personal note, my wife and I, have reached the stage where we feel it is the right time for us to look forward and put down roots in the Australasia region, so that our daughter can have the life that we didn't have, when we were younger.

I would like to hear from companies based in Australia (a preference to WA but will obviously consider other areas inc FIFO/DIDO options), and New Zealand (a preference to regions around Auckland but again, will consider other areas).

Please send your enquiries and contact details via the private email link on this site addressed to Norma, and I will respond asap.

Thank you.

Steve.

Archived