Not sure

Rapid fire

Hi all,

My query is that I am Training and development professional with 6 years of experience from 2006 to 2012 ,I had to stay at home from 2012 due to health issues,I have completed my bachelors in zoology in 2006 and MBA in HR in 2009.i am worried whether vetassess will say negative due to break in employment.kindly share your experience and let me know whether I can proceed or not?

The main problem I can see is that your experience is only counted after you get your qualification. I'm guessing zoology isn't closely linked to training and development, so going by your other qualification you only have three years if work experience.

Apparently vetassess is the only skills assessing agency who provide a 'opinion' service, if you pay something like $130 and submit your basic information like a cv I'm guessing they will give you an opinion as to whether they would be likely to assess you positively. Then if you go onto submit full skills assess they knock off $80 as you've had this service?? Might help before pulling out the full amount needed for skills assess??

Archived