Minto and surroundings

chubbs75

Hi all

We currently live in Bowral but my wife secured a job at a pharmaceutical company in Minto and looks like I will have a job just around the corner from her work.

I just would like to know if any one get some experience living in the area or around and for day care for our 24 months old boy.

Appreciate your help

I've worked down there a bit

It's a bit grubby tbh. Especially to the north (Ingleburn/Macquarie Fields/Glenfield). Campbelltown seems a bit better, Narellan and Camden better still

Not as nice as Bowral tbh. Which I would have thought is commutable? It's a straight shot down the Hume highway

Anyway, perhaps a PM to wakeboard is worthwhile. ISTR he grew up around Narellan way, or something like that. Certainly seen him talk about the area

Hi, Minto is a place to avoid if you can afford to live a little further south. We live in camden and have done so since arriving in oz last year. I have to travel around with my job which covers the south west sydney area and my advise would be to not move any closer to Minto than mount Annan. Although saying that,There are some good areas on the outskirts of campbelltown such as glen alpine buts that's about it, there are also some ok areas in Ingleburn and Macquarie links is a very nice place, but expensive. Minto is quite run down and you will find this with most of the areas that have direct train links to the city. Hope that helps

Archived