Chartered Accountant 189 application

Samuel1985

Hi all,

I am currently doing my EOI application. I have a university degree and I am a chartered accountant.

I have had my skills assessed for the accountancy bit by the Australian Institute which is fine. On my EOI, it doesn't appear that I should be entering my accountancy qualification under "Education history", so I have only put my degree in this section. I have then put the accountancy qualification bit in the "Skills assessment" section. This is all ok.

However, when it comes to the "Confirmation of Points" section, it says "The client's highest claimed qualification is Bachelor Degree etc etc." However, I would argue that my ACA is a higher qualification.

So the question is, am I missing something? Do I need to put the ACA bit into education history somehow?

Any help is much appreciated

Sam

Hi sam,

For the purpose of points award, they only rdcognise degree by tertiary institution.

Regs

Hi all,

I am currently doing my EOI application. I have a university degree and I am a chartered accountant.

I have had my skills assessed for the accountancy bit by the Australian Institute which is fine. On my EOI, it doesn't appear that I should be entering my accountancy qualification under "Education history", so I have only put my degree in this section. I have then put the accountancy qualification bit in the "Skills assessment" section. This is all ok.

However, when it comes to the "Confirmation of Points" section, it says "The client's highest claimed qualification is Bachelor Degree etc etc." However, I would argue that my ACA is a higher qualification.

So the question is, am I missing something? Do I need to put the ACA bit into education history somehow?

Any help is much appreciated

Sam

Archived