Confusion! Help pls!

Dhivya Rajasekaran

Dear Fellow Experts,

I am just about to start my process of applying for a PR visa for Australia. My husband would be the primary applicant and he is working as a IT service delivery manager, in singapore, with an overall experience of 12yrs. As per the ANZCO codes' roles and responsibilities, I assume it would be ICT managers nec (135199). However, on reaching out to an immigration agent he assured us that we fall under the category of system analyst. So we are really confused here. Would it be coz he felt the chances of rejection are lesser with 189 rather than 190? or perhaps only few states sponsor 190? Suggest us pls.

Another query is of the education qualifications- he is an MBA through distance education, and obviously we do the RPL route, but he has a few certifications like MCP, CCNA, ITIL that helped him move to an ICT role, so would those be good enough to be considered as an ICT minor or are we best suited for RPL?

Looking forward for help guys!

Cant really answer ALL the questions.

But when it comes to rejection, there is no difference between visa types as long as you satisfy their requirements and criteria.

About the educational qualification, i think you need to do more research on the assessing body on their exact requirement....

Dear Fellow Experts,

I am just about to start my process of applying for a PR visa for Australia. My husband would be the primary applicant and he is working as a IT service delivery manager, in singapore, with an overall experience of 12yrs. As per the ANZCO codes' roles and responsibilities, I assume it would be ICT managers nec (135199). However, on reaching out to an immigration agent he assured us that we fall under the category of system analyst. So we are really confused here. Would it be coz he felt the chances of rejection are lesser with 189 rather than 190? or perhaps only few states sponsor 190? Suggest us pls.

Another query is of the education qualifications- he is an MBA through distance education, and obviously we do the RPL route, but he has a few certifications like MCP, CCNA, ITIL that helped him move to an ICT role, so would those be good enough to be considered as an ICT minor or are we best suited for RPL?

Looking forward for help guys!

Archived