Brisbane Telecoms Workers

RNB31

Hi

Anyone in Brisbane who works in Telecoms can you drop me a message? Looking to find out what the job market is like and some salary guides.

Would particular like to hear from any ex BT field engineers, Telstra/Optus field engineers, Foxtel field engineers. Service delivery and projects people, NOC/NMC workers, service desk, incident management or if your working with Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, local companies in another role

I've been on seek and a couple other sites, I have seen a few things but you seem to need a lot of certificates for tech roles, I have more work experience than certificates for things like cisco

Hi Mate, i am working in Telecom sector now as a field engineer. what visa do you have i found the job market for us booming at moment there always seems to be jobs popping up i have noticed in Queensland especially the likes of Kordia and Visionstream are looking for technicians. If you need any contacts just drop me a msg and i will gladly help and put you in touch with some contacts i have that have always come good for me

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave, I am coming to Australia in November and am currently working for BT, mainly on copper telephone lines, installation and fault finding. If you could send me any information or contacts you have in and around this field it would be much appreciated as I would like to continue working within my skillset. Any advice would be amazing, thanks!

Archived