Huge family home available in Black Rock, Melbourne

JBO76

We moved to Melbourne just over a year ago and have enjoyed it so much much that we have decided to buy our own home and will be moving out of our rental in the first week of June.

I thought I would post details here in case anyone is looking for a home as this place is great.

Huge family home in fashionable Black Rock, with bay views and located just 5 mins walk to beach.

If you don't know the area well, Black Rock is a very family friendly suburb and is a great location for access to Bayside's best beaches. You can walk to black Rock beach in 5 mins and have the choice of Ricketts Point, Half Moon Bay and Watkins Bay all within 5 mins drive. Great schools with 3 excellent primaries to choose from plus close to secondary schools.

4 bed house (plus study plus additional loft room) with 4 large living areas (3 downstairs and one upstairs). 3 bathrooms with ensuite to master bedroom alongside huge walk in wardrobe. Large internal garage with workshop/storage room and plenty of garden space front and back. Upstairs terrace with beautiful bay views from bedroom and terrace.

Easy access to CBD and perfect if you are a keen cyclist with bike path along beach all the way to the city.

Unfurnished, rent $860 per week.

Property available to move in 7 June 2014.

Please pm me if you would like more details.

• 11 months later...