Subclass 189 - Occupation : Telecommunication Professional

saini

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I'm in the same occupation but in subclass 489...:(

Hello Arq,I am checking the same and a bit worried considering only 57 places left... However, there is still a hope and lets wish for best...that's enough for me....Anyways, are you also in same occupation?

• 4 weeks later...
Last time i checked, it was under special condition apply category for SA SS.... Why dn't you apply for 189 as well in parallel?

Hi Saini

it says [TABLE=class: tableborder, width: 653]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent]2633[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent]Telecommunications Engineering Professionals[/TD]

[TD=class: right, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]65[/TD]

[TD=class: right, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]23/01/2014 4.33 pm

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

for March 10

did you receive invitation ? How come do you check how many spaces left for Telecommunications ?

Hi toxkalcan,

I am yet to receive the invite... Keeping my fingers crossed for 24th March.....

You can check the number of spaces left in Occupational ceiling tab...

The number of invite for 2633 has been increased to 1000 recently... more than 700 spaces are still left as per report of 10 March.

so the ceiling increased to 1000 after Match 10 ?

Does it mean they increased the number of invitations per each round ? How many average invitations do they send each round ?

I hope you get it soon, I also can get 65 points by the end of April hopefully so you will be a good reference for me ...

best wishes

Yes, the number of invitations per round has been increased to 2000 for subclass 189.

so the ceiling increased to 1000 after Match 10 ?

Does it mean they increased the number of invitations per each round ? How many average invitations do they send each round ?

I hope you get it soon, I also can get 65 points by the end of April hopefully so you will be a good reference for me ...

best wishes

Hi Saini,

I wrote that the number of invitations for subclass 189 in general for 24th March has been increased to 2000 and not for 2633 specifically. Did you get an invite?

Hi arq

Number increased to 2000? I checked and found only 1000 slots for 2633 (occupation).

Hi Saini,

The monthly report has been published on the skillselect website and the cutoff date for subclass 2633 is 30/10/2013 with 60 points. I was wondering, how is it possible that you did not get an invite? Did you apply through an agent or on your own?

I didn't get it as well... I want to understand the meaning of "Visa date of effect"? What is its significance?

@ Arq : I seriously didn't understand the concept of releasing invitations to prospective immigrants. Anyways... Lets hope for the BEST.

Saini,

I think you should call DIBP to discuss this with them since the cut-off date for telecom engg is 30/10/2013 with 60 points, and you have 65 points. Applicants with higher points have precedence over those with less points!

Archived