Panel Beaters and Spray Painters

Blue Water Recruitment are looking for several Panel Beaters and Vehicle Spray Painters for positions in South Australia, Melbourne, Western Australia and New South Wales. These positions are available through 457 sponsorship and later an opportunity to obtain your permanent residency.

To be considered for these roles you will have at least 3 years experience working in the crash repair industry (post apprenticeship). You will also have experience of working in a high paced repair centre with high quality finish to your work. An ATA qualification will be highly regarded.

To find out more about these positions please contact us by sending a private message.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

• 2 weeks later...

I am 27 single and would only be me moving, i have 7 years experience and currently work in the uk in a main dealer bodyshop as a met technician- stripping and refitting all makes of accident damaged vehicles, can do wheel allignments, air con -but i have no experience of panel beating/paint spraying or changing suspension/removing engines. I have a high efficiency for hours sold.

I am level 3 city guilds qualified/ATA equivalent and can sign off my own jobs.

what costs are involved in 457 sponsorship and how long does it take?

Archived