Uploading documents to immi account

RebekahMorris

Hi everyone,

I need some help I'm not the most technical! I have opened an immi account and lodged my visa application (subclass 186- direct entry). I'm trying now to upload the relevant documents to the application and cannot work out how to do this! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

I am assuming you can not see a list of 'required' and 'recommended' proof of evidence list? I did not see this until after 4 days when I received an email saying that my application had been successfully received.

Alternatively, you should see a ''attach document'' button on the top right of your immi account. Here you can select the applicant / type of evidence etc and then attach.

Hi Coolbreeze, thanks for reply. I cannot see any list! My employers have provided a list and I have a rough idea if what to attach from them and he immi site however I've clicked on various buttons within my immi account and nothing is allowing me to attach! I have had an email accepting my application as a valid submission! Maybe I just have to wait until they open something or email me again!

Archived