Travel from Adelaide Hills to Melbourne

Stokie in aus

Hi,

As the title says I'm going to be traveling from Adelaide Hills (mount Barker) to Melbourne for the F1 in March. I know i could do this trip in a day but I'm going to be making the trip over 3 days traveling the great ocean road and camping for 2 nights, (either on a beach or in national parks). If anyone is interested in tagging along, you would be more than welcome. I can easily accommodate 3 people plus me in my vehicle, all i ask is that we split the fuel cost evenly. I have an idea on where I'm going to be camping but it can be changed to suit anyone else. I will be leaving on Sunday 9th March and arriving in Melbourne Tuesday 11th March. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me and we can discuss more.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

As the title says I'm going to be traveling from Adelaide Hills (mount Barker) to Melbourne for the F1 in March. I know i could do this trip in a day but I'm going to be making the trip over 3 days traveling the great ocean road and camping for 2 nights, (either on a beach or in national parks). If anyone is interested in tagging along, you would be more than welcome. I can easily accommodate 3 people plus me in my vehicle, all i ask is that we split the fuel cost evenly. I have an idea on where I'm going to be camping but it can be changed to suit anyone else. I will be leaving on Sunday 9th March and arriving in Melbourne Tuesday 11th March. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me and we can discuss more.

Hi mate, I'm flying out to Melbourne in 7days, just wondering how your trips been so far?? You on a whv?

Cheers kieren

Archived