[Full-time] Live in Au Pair girl, Pullenvale, Brisbane at Penelope McGown

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Description:

We are a family of 5 (including three children aged 10, 7 & 3). We like to be outside a lot and busy doing sport and other outdoor activities. We live on a small farm, very unique to inner brisbane, so we have lots of space to use, if you like the outdoors.

My husband and I regularly travel – we are expecting a girl who is mature in her attitude, likes to play sport/outdoor activities, likes pets and wishes to live and immerse herself into our family for 3 to 6 months as an Au pair.

The position is flexible and definitely negotiable.

You will recieve $200.00 per week and full board, internet access, own room, bathroom and a separate rumpus area.

Working hours will be an average of 30 per week. These will be broken up into some morning and afternoon hours and when I am away we will require longer working days. In lieu of these longer days, I am offering time away for you to travel and explore the region.

We are around 4km from the bus stop. We will be able to do some dropping off at the bus stop if you wish to go or happy to provide a bicycle.

You will require a current drivers licence for school drop off and pick ups. If you have your own car there is off street parking and will allow more flexibility for you when you are not working.

Please do not hesitate to call me for more details, I would be very happy to answer your questions.

0421 908 691

Penelope

Apply to this job

Archived