Light vehicle mechanics for sunny qld - need eight

Gary Pepper

WANTED !! Motor Mechanic's - Master tech's etc for Queensland - Australia.

• Competitive remuneration Packages with Sponsored Visa's
  • Highly Reputable Companies
  • Excellent Work Environment & Conditions

Due to rapid growth within our clients business group, we are looking for a number of experienced and trade qualified motor mechanic’s to join a growing service centre’s based in and around Rural Qld – (Darling Downs and the Surat).

Reporting to the Service Centre Manager you will work as part of a friendly and focused team to make sure all servicing and repairs are completed in a timely and accurate manner. You will use you skills to diagnose and repair a variety of vehicles as well as perform log book servicing, fitting of aftermarket parts and accessories so if you have skills in vehicle electronics / electrical then that will be highly regarded. Given the locations, a variety of vehicles are presented for repair including heavy vehicles (diesel) and a variety of four*four.

To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will need be or posses:

• Trade qualified motor mechanic (FAS or City and Guilds) or capable of achieving Australian qualification's ( we can show you how to do that ! ).
  • Have a minimum of 5 years work experience, post apprenticeship.
  • Hold a current drivers licence.
  • Excellent communication skills and people skills as you will be dealing with customers from all walks of life.
  • An aptitude and desire to live and work in a rural community and environment.

Enjoy the benefits of working for some large and growing companies that can offer you a generous salary, staff discounts, laundered uniforms a safe work environment, training and development, career advancement and modern equipment in all service centres. We have already placed a number of English and Irish workers into these area's and they are thriving !!

Note all applications will be treated as highly confidential.

Apply Today

Hi there, thanks for the enquiry. To apply just foward me a copy of his CV to gary@skillsondemand.com.au or to brisrecruit@gmail.com

Also let me knowwhatyou guys are hoping for - type of role, location, situation - children etc.

It would be usefull to open a skype account also so that we can chat for free. That way you guys get to ask as many questions as you like for free !

Thanks again. Gary

Hi there, thanks for the enquiry. To apply just foward me a copy of his CV to gary@skillsondemand.com.au or to brisrecruit@gmail.com

Also let me knowwhatyou guys are hoping for - type of role, location, situation - children etc.

It would be usefull to open a skype account also so that we can chat for free. That way you guys get to ask as many questions as you like for free !

Thanks again. Gary

Hi there, thanks for the enquiry. To apply just foward me a copy of his CV to
or to

Thanks again. Gary

or to

Thanks again. Gary

Hi gary me and my family are looking to come to oz hopefully within the next twelve mounths on a permanent visa im a fully qualified light vehicle mechanic with city & guilds etc. We are pretty much set on living in brisbane and was wondering if work was available with my qualifications,i am also an mot tester and was wondering does this type of license transfer to a road worthy inpection license or will i have to sit further exams etc as i will be completing vetasses befor leaving.If possible can you also give me information regarding wages as an average living in this area as looking at different sources they seem to contradict each other and what are the best chances of trying to secure a place of work before leaving as this is my biggest worry about coming and not finding any work any info would be priceless, many thanks lee.

• 2 weeks later...

or to

Thanks again. Gary

HI Gary

Husband emailed you but you did not reply.

Archived