Life drawing models

blossom

Now, bare with me.

I'm at the point in life of thinking of having children. Musing about not going back to work, I have been thinking of other ways to bring a bit of extra money in.

I was thinking of modelling for life drawing classes. Does anyone do it? Any advice, tips etc? Ideas of what sort of pay is normal?

Feel free to pm if you don't want to post on the forum lol.

Thanks

Guest The Pom Queen
......worth reading,...........http://www.lifemodelssociety.org.au/

Great link Tink! wow $32 an hour, I wonder if they accept people with wrinkles, sagging boobs, and floppy skin.

Guest Guest16631
Great link Tink! wow $32 an hour, I wonder if they accept people with wrinkles, sagging boobs, and floppy skin.

.......there are all sorts of models.....

.......young old........and all the other adjectives....lol.....

.......it's art...!

.......all about being able to sit still........

Yes, the more the better. Better to draw.

I'm not sure about that link though. As far as I can see they are only in Victoria.

If I do decide to do it, I'd probably start off from when pregnant. I'd of loved to draw pregnant people when I was an art student lol.

It's funny, but I don't really see myself as an especially body confident person, but being naked doesn't bother me. I wear glasses too, so if I took them off I couldn't see people looking at me lol.

When I was in my teens I used to pose for portrait drawing classes. :-D

Guest Guest16631

.......not sure about Adelaide ......but most places have some sort of society.....

.......often the life drawing school/class have a....body....that looks after it's models.....

........if you've already done it.......no surprises then....!

Guest Guest16631

........not much difference...........in the modelling........clothes or not.....

........can still get your eyes wrong........lol....!

Guest The Pom Queen
No, I just did portrait modelling. Fully clothed lol. I used to get quite annoyed if they did my eyes the wrong colour. Lol.

I wonder if they could shrink my boobs then, and give me a face lift lol.

Guest Guest16631

.....it's a blessing sometimes.....!.

.....would be awful to be recognised on some of the......art........produced.........lol.....

Archived