English Bouncers in Australia

Liney87

Hi, I have 6 years experience in the security industry in the UK both as a Door Supervisor and close protection operative. My question is anyone a doorman/bouncer? Or does anyone know someone who is? Also i know there's a state specific licence does anyone know how long it takes to obtain? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest40285

Mate I did security in NSW for around 6 years. clubs, pubs, events, concerts and body guarding and hospital emergency. You need a licence in most states, NSW is the hardest to obtain, its done through NSW Police and your checked for criminal records, terrosim ect, also have your finger prints taken and once you get the licence your checked daily and your name is run through police computer, the minute you put a foot out of line.... bang goes your security licence. It takes around a week long course to get.... lots of study and then your only a provisional and have to work with someone else until your fully qaulified after a year and varios log book checks, NSW is the hardest to get it, but if you want it enough you have to go through the hoops, guards are in demand so its premo dollar, good luck, I gave mine away, sick of dealing with assholes and violent women, Cheers Matt.

Archived