Help white tail spider in my car!!

javi1979

This morning I picked some clothes OH had left on the floor by his side of the bed (t**t) and a big black

spider ran under the bed! I stood for a while crying and sweating. Got my spider catcher, (vacuum thing with

a long tube) waited for it to come out, still crying, it didn't so I had the get the spray out. Sprayed an

exclusion zone right around the bed, went out for lunch, came back and moved the bed to retrieve the body

but could only find a little curled up thing that couldn't possibly be the monster I encountered this morning!!!

It will be the spider. They shrivel up to a tiny size when you kill them. I only found that out recently with a similar story in the bathroom

Haha Bora, your turn will come!!

So I got hubby to zap the car with the raid spray and he has to drive it for at least a month before I will contemplate getting back in!

Fortunately we have a second car. Knowing my luck it'll pop back out when I do eventually get back in :unsure:

The first time I saw a huntsman from the corner of my eye I thought it was a MOUSE it was that big:shocked:

They are actually gentle creatures who just want to be left alone so now I just leave them as they eat the horrible cockroaches.

To the OP - sell the car.

Archived